The Neville Public Museum
Art Annual Registration - Entry Fee & Rules
Please select an option below (credit card or PayPal™ accepted). After Payment, you will be directed to the submission form.
One Submission - $10
Two Submissions - $20
Three Submissions -$30
April 1, 2016: Notification of juror’s decision mailed to artists by this date
April 29-30, 2016: Hand delivery of accepted work begins at Neville Public Museum. Work will be accepted only on:
Friday, April 29, 10 AM — 5 PM Saturday, April 30, 10 AM — 2 PM
May 12, 2016: Private awards ceremony 6 PM—8 PM
May 14, 2016: Exhibition opens to the public, continuing through July 3, 2016 July, 2015: Pick up of work begins. Work can be picked up only on:
Friday, July 8, 10 AM — 4 PM
Saturday, July 9, 10AM — 2 PM
PLEASE NOTE: A storage fee of $10/day will be charged for work remaining after May 23. Exceptions will be made at the discretion of the Museum staff.
· Open to artists at least 18 years of age and currently residing in the counties (verification may be required):
Entry Rules & Conditions
1. Entry of artwork into the Art Annual implies an agreement on the part of the artist to comply with all conditions stated on the prospectus.
2. All online entries must include:
1.) A completed entry form
2.) A non-refundable fee of $10 per artwork entered
3. Incomplete and/or incorrect entries will not be considered.
4. The artist’s name and title of the artwork must be securely attached to each piece of artwork.
5. Each artist may enter a maximum of three original artworks, represented by one image per piece.
6. Work will be judged from jpeg images (300 dpi) on CDs or digitally submitted. No printed photographs will be considered. All digital files and CDs must be labeled with the artist’s name, title of work, medium, and dimensions. Although reasonable care will be used, the Neville Public Museum assumes no responsibility for lost or damaged CDs. CDs may not be returned until after the exhibition opens.
7. Artworks accepted by the juror must be hand-delivered to the Neville Public Museum on the dates noted on the Calendar. No shipments will be received.
8. All artwork accepted must be ready for professional exhibit installation. Works on paper, photographs, and other matted works must be securely framed and glazed (Plexiglas is recommended). Clips, brackets, or saw-tooth hangers are not permitted. Artwork meant to hang on walls must be equipped with attached picture wire. The Neville will not be responsible for breakage if glass is used for framing or for other framing inadequacies, nor will the Museum provide frames or picture wire.
9. All artwork must not exceed five feet in any dimension (including stand or base) and must weigh less than a total of 70 pounds. Unstable artworks requiring special care or installation, or those that pose a safety or security risk, will not be accepted. Artworks requiring assembly are the responsibility of the artist. Arrangements for assembly and installation must be made in advance at a time agreed upon by the Museum. There can be no exceptions to these specifications.
10. The Neville Public Museum is not responsible for packing materials left after delivery of artworks
Awards and Sales
The Museum reserves the right to exclude or remove any artwork from the exhibition. Artwork will be stored in a secure environment and will be insured by the Museum during the exhibition. The Museum will not be responsible for artworks and frames noted as being in poor condition upon delivery. It is the responsibility of the artist to insure artworks in transit to and from the Museum.
The Neville Public Museum reserves the right to photograph and reproduce artwork for promotional and educational purposes.