The Neville Public Museum
Hold your next meeting at the museum!
The museum's meeting rooms are available during regular museum hours, which now includes Tuesday evenings from 5:00 to 8:00 p.m.. Hold your meeting, and then explore the museum's exhibits or participate in a guided tour or program. Groups can reserve a date and time by contacting the museum at (920) 448-7840 or by emailing Ryan at email@example.com.
1. Self-Guided Tour
- Explore current exhibits at your own pace and with your own thematic interest.
- Reserve the Lunch Room free-of-charge for your group's meeting.
- Cost: $3 per scout, leader, and chaperone.
- Working on a specific topic? Want to see a particular exhibit? Museum staff can help set up a program that meets your needs.
- Cost: $3 per scout, leader, and chaperone. Guided tours for scout groups can be scheduled on Tuesday evenings.
- Scheduled programs are offered at various times throughout the year; click on one of the upcoming events below, or contact Ryan at (920) 448-7840 or firstname.lastname@example.org to discuss options for a custom program or to suggest ideas for future programs.
Sign Up to Receive Email Notifications