The Neville Public Museum
Neville Dinner Programs
Enjoy dinner followed by an interesting and informative program at YOUR Neville Public Museum!
Each Dinner event will begin with a dinner at 5:00 p.m. in the Neville classrooms followed by a program at 6:00 p.m. in the theater.
- Registration is required.
- No refunds will be given.
- Space is limited.
- Register early!
- Check-in will be at the door the night of the event.
- No tickets or confirmation will be sent.
- You may call to confirm your reservation: 448-7847
- $20 for each Neville Public Museum member
- $25 for each Non-member
Become a member and save!
2017-2018 Dinner Brochure coming soon!
Register Online for the 2017-2018 Dinner Programs!
The History of Broadcasting in Green Bay - Radio & Television
September 21, 2017
"Good Night Ladies"
October 26, 2017
November 9, 2017
Anastasia Lee's My Christmas Card to You
December 7, 2017
"Becoming a Latino in the United States"
February 22, 0218
Celtic Hearth with Brian Cunningham & Gerry Sloan
March 15, 2018
80th Anniversary of the Wildlife Sanctuary with Mike Reed
April 19, 2018
"Golda Meir: The Journey Home" with Jessica Michna
May 10, 2018