The Neville Public Museum
Neville Public Museum Foundation
At A Glance
The Neville Public Museum Foundation is a nonprofit 501(c)3 organization that funds all exhibits and programs at the Museum. It does this through tax-deductible donations received from individuals, corporations, and businesses; grants from private and corporate foundations; bequests and planned giving; service organizations; memberships in the Friends of the Neville; and proceeds from its Gift Shop.
Each year the Foundation raises money to support the museum by paying for in-house and traveling exhibits, and exhibit-related expenditures, such as: marketing, artifact purchase and conservation, gallery construction and installation materials, printed educational gallery handouts and catalogs, audio-visual equipment, and computer hardware and software used in exhibits, exhibit-related programming and other educational activities.
The Neville Public Museum Foundation works in partnership with the Neville Public Museum of Brown County to provide educational opportunities and services on many different levels and to preserve our extended community’s heritage for generations to come.
You can help by:
- Give an unrestricted gift to be used where it is most needed
- Sponsor an exhibit or portion of an exhibit
- Donate to our endowment fund
- Remember us in your estate plans and become a member of the Neville Society!
- Sign up for Museum Membership
- Shopping through AmazonSmile and Goodshop
- Using Goodsearch as your search engine
- Download FREE MyHuterra App and scan receipts for local businesses
- Contributing for one or more of the items on our Museum Wish List
The Foundation has three employees on staff and is run by an all volunteer Board of Directors.
- Kasha Huntowski, Executive Director, (920) 448-7850
- Kathy Rosera, Office Manager, (920) 448-7847
- Rachel Ott, Communications Coordinator, (920) 448-7874
Current Members of the Board of Directors
- Chair: Terri Trantow
- Vice Chair: Alex Renard
- Secretary: Frank Kowalkowski
- Treasurer: Brendan Bruss
- Chair Emeritus: Kramer Rock
Board Members: Todd Bartels, Amanda Brooker, Rebecca Pruess, Matt Mueller, Suzy Pfeifer, Kathleen Ratteree, and Kim Schanock.
Community Committee Members: Cathy Harden, Dr. Richard Horak, Kia Murray, and Jeff Uhlenbrauck
Become a Member
Membership offers many great benefits — free admission, gift shop discounts, VIP status at events, and more! Click here for details.
Volunteer at the Museum
Volunteers are indispensable to the operation of the museum. Adults, high school students, and potential interns are invited to check out our unique and fun volunteer opportunities. Click here to learn more.