The Neville Public Museum
Bridging Communities, Connecting Generations
Gain exclusive access to areas of the museum that the public doesn’t normally see in this behind-the-scenes experience.
1. Collections Storage Tour: You’ll venture into the museum’s mysterious “third floor” where artifacts not on display are kept. Staff will share just a few of the hidden gems in our collection that demonstrate the diversity of the artifacts that live right here in Green Bay. Be prepared for the unexpected!
2. Featured Gallery Tour: Explore our newest exhibit with one of the museum staff who helped create it! You’ll hear stories about the artifacts that go “beyond the labels,” and get insight into how an exhibit like this is produced and brought to life.
Also included is a group welcome as well as time to visit the gift shop.
- This behind-the-scenes experience is available during our weekday open hours.
- Admission is $15 per person.
- We can accommodate a minimum of 15 participants and a maximum of 60 per date.
- A minimum rate will apply for any group less than 15 participants ($225).
- Total duration is two hours (40 minutes per experience, plus 40 minutes for introduction and gift shop).
- Cancellations and reschedules must be made at least two weeks in advance of the original date.
- All three experiences are walking tours with limited opportunities to sit. We suggest visitors wear comfortable shoes..
- Food, drink, and large bags are not allowed in exhibit areas. Please consider leaving these items in your vehicle. If you’re not able to do so, they can be left in our coat room, the large group introduction area, or checked with our information desk.
- Photography is welcome in all areas of the exhibit except in collections storage, which is prohibited.
- Bus drivers are welcome to park in the rear of our lot, or alongside the building. Parking may be subject to availability if other events are happening in the building on the day of your visit.