Press RoomNeville Public Museum Explorer Wednesday for Brown County Residents procedures during Covid-19 Pandemic.
June 29, 2020
FOR IMMEDIATE RELEASE
Neville Public Museum Explorer Wednesday for Brown County Residents procedures during Covid-19 Pandemic.
Green Bay, WI---June 29, 2020---Join us safely for Explorer Wednesday: July 1st from 5:00 – 8:00 p.m.!
In an effort to protect our guests, staff, and volunteers during the COVID-19 pandemic, we are limiting the number of guests allowed in the museum at a time. Explorer Wednesday visitation will be on a first come, first served system.
Our housekeeping and guest services staff have procedures in place to keep public areas clean and disinfected before, during, and after your visit. We will be wearing masks to protect our guests, staff, and volunteers, and ask that all guests do the same.
Specifically, for free night for Brown County Residents we will be following these procedures:
- Guests will stop and check in from their cars at the driveway entrance.
- Plan to provide your zip code and the number of guests visiting.
- A staff member will direct you to a parking spot.
- Guests will be asked to line up in a queue outside on the pink dinosaur footprints for proper distancing to wait for the ok to enter.
- Only 10 guests per exhibit will be allowed at a time. As guests leave, guests in line will be asked to enter.
- Staff will be disinfecting touch zones after guests leave an exhibit.
- The Discovery Room will be closed for the evening.
For more information please visit www.NevillePublicMuseum.org.
Beth A. Kowalski-Lemke • Executive Director
210 Museum Place • Green Bay, WI 54303
Click here for PDF »