A museum staff person will spend about 45-60 minutes with your group, sharing some of the highlights of our current exhibits. $9 per person; minimum of 10 participants.
Behind the Scenes Tour
We’ll spend about 30 minutes touring the museum’s current exhibit galleries, and another 30 minutes in the museum’s collection storage area seeing artifacts not currently on display. $15 per person; minimum of 10 participants.
Tour with the Director
A guided tour of the collections area and exhibits with the museum’s director. $25 per person; 5 participant minimum.
Adult Care Facilities
We offer a discounted rate for groups from adult care facilities to explore the museum. $4 per participant; no minimum group size.
For all options, please call or email to schedule at least two weeks prior to your arrival!
To schedule a tour, complete the form below or call (920) 448-7849 or email Devyn, Exhibitions Manager, with the information below:
- Three options of dates your group is available to visit
- Your arrival and departure time
- The number adults who will be attending
- Which tour option you’d like to participate in.
- For each guided tour option, we will split into groups of 15-20 people if needed, and we recommend planning an additional hour to explore the museum after a guided tour.
- If your group has a different need, we’re happy to work with you to create a customized experience – just call or email and we’ll create a plan!