The Neville Public Museum
Neville Dinner Programs
Enjoy dinner followed by an interesting and informative program at YOUR Neville Public Museum!
Each event will begin with a dinner at 5:00 p.m. in the Neville classrooms followed by a program at 6:00 p.m. in the theater.
- Registration is required.
- No refunds will be given.
- Space is limited.
- Register early!
- Check-in will be at the door the night of the event.
- No tickets or confirmation will be sent.
- You may call to confirm your reservation: 448-7847
- $20 for each Neville Public Museum member
- $25 for each Non-member
Click above for program descriptions
Escarpment with Roger Kuhns - SOLD OUT!
September 26, 2019
How the Great Battle for Woman Suffrage was Won with Dr. Bob Kann
October 24, 2019
Eleanor Maher: On Wings of Angels with Jessica Michna
November 7, 2019
Holiday Vocals by The Chantelles
December 5, 2019
American Medley with Anastasia Lee
February 20, 2020
A Musical History of Ireland with Celtic Consort - SOLD OUT!
March 12, 2020
Empire Fish with Joe Kutchera
April 16, 2020