|Exhibit Opens||Exhibit Ends|
|January 22, 2022||March 13, 2022|
In September 1915, the Green Bay Art Club held its first public art exhibit in the children’s room of the Kellogg Public Library (125 S. Jefferson St.). This exhibit laid the foundation for a permanent museum in the library in 1917, which became the Neville Public Museum. Ever since then, Colony artists have held an annual art exhibit at the Neville Public Museum.
For more than a century, hundreds of women artists have been part of the Green Bay Art Colony. These women continue to inspire each other, educate the public, encourage new artists and give scholarships to art students. Styles and club rules may have changed, but the dream to keep art and culture part of the community remains the same.